Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Trump and Hamm(2006)

L.A film festival
 
and in 2011
 
Conan O’Brien show...Hamm about President Obama jokes at the White House Correspondents dinner  :
"He was amazing, and I had kind of the best seat the house because I was sitting sort of right behind Donald Trump’s table, and watching that dude who has no problem telling people what to do and giving people trouble actually take it . He didn’t take it very well. That was a rough table. I was actually sitting next to Zach Galifianakis and we were laughing very loudly to the point where I kind of checked in with him and I was like, can we kind of tone it down? These are funny jokes but [Donald's] right there. He was not having any of it, but they were funny jokes, and Obama was hilarious. I felt kind of bad because I was like, ‘Seth’s gotta follow this guy,’ and he did do a great job. It was fun, it was super fun. I got to meet him, I got to meet the President. That’s not something that happens every day."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment